We offer here the audio podcast of the event held last month in Brussels entitled “European Convention: The momemtum to give rise to a shared and democratic European sovereignty?“.
Where they were invited:
- Gabriele BISCHOFF MEP (S&D), board member of the Spinelli Group;
- Gwendoline DELBOS-CORFIELD MEP (Greens/EFA), board member of the Spinelli Group;
- Sandro GOZI MEP (Renew), President of the UEF, Chairman of the Spinelli Group;
- Nicolas LERON, Associate researcher at the Cevipof and OFCE, Sciences Po Paris. Author of Souveraineté, l’obsession des nations;
- Moderator: Dr Nana WALZER, Journalist, University Lecturer, Chairwoman of europe:united,
Thanks to the collaboration with the Union of European Federalists, the Spinelli Group debatess are available on podcast audio on RSS.com, Spotify, Google Podcast, Stitcher